Hotbit’s Third Anniversary & Holiday Spree Join In Hotbit’s Stone Paper Scissors Competition And Win Valuable Tokens🎉
Dear Hotbit Users,
In celebration of Christmas, The New Year and Hotbit’s Third Anniversary, Hotbit is scheduled to hold the event of 【Join In Hotbit’s Stone Paper Scissors Competition And Win Valuable Tokens】. The event will include three sessions in total. Hotbit would like to say thank you for all your company within the past three years. We sincerely hope all our users will enjoy the event and win more valuable tokens invested by Gray Scale Investments!
Click Here 👉to 【Join In Hotbit’s Stone Paper Scissors Competition And Win Valuable Tokens😁
Duration of Event⏰：
04:00 PM, December 21st, 2020–04:00 AM, January 15th, 2021 UTC
Rules And Regulations：
- This event includes three sessions. During the event, by finishing the net deposits of designated token types within designated duration, the users will receive relevant value of strengths. The value of strengths can be used to match other random users for the competition of “Stone, Paper and Scissors” between each other. The winners of the competition may draw their prices by turning over their cards. All cards are linked with certain prizes. In case that any users lose the competition or that the competition ends in a draw, all relevant users will not be able to turn over their cards and will not receive their rewards.
- The duration of the three sessions of the event are listed as below UTC
Duration of Net Deposits：04:00 PM, December 21st, 2020 (UTC) — 04:00 PM, December 24th, 2020 (UTC)
Duration of Competition and Prize Draw: 04:00 AM, December 25th, 2020 (UTC) — 04:00 AM, December 27th, 2020 (UTC)
Duration of Net Deposits：04:00 PM, December 21st, 2020 (UTC) — 04:00 AM, December 31st, 2020 (UTC)
Duration of Competition And Prize Draw：04:00 AM, January 1st, 2021 (UTC) — 04:00 AM, January 3rd, 2021 (UTC)
Duration of Net Deposits：04:00 PM, December 21st, 2020 (UTC) — 04:00 AM, January 12th, 2021 (UTC)
Duration of Competition And Prize Draw：04:00 AM, January 13th, 2021 (UTC+8) — 04:00 AM, January 15th, 2021 (UTC)
Note: For example, by depositing 1,000 USDT during the duration of the first session of net deposits, user A receives 10 points of value of strength; if user A does not withdraw any of the assets that he deposited during the duration of the first session of net deposits during the duration of the second and third session of net deposits, then user A will receive 10 points of value of strength in session one, session two and session three of the event respectively. However, in case that user A has not used any of his points in session one, then the points that user A receives in session one will be invalid and will not be added up to the points available for user A in session two or session three.
- The system will conduct snapshots on the volumes of all users’ assets on 04:00 PM, December 21st, 2020 (UTC), and then distribute relevant volumes of values of strengths to all relevant users according to the results of the snapshots based on the proportion of 100 USDT:1 point of value of strength at 04:00 AM, December 25th, 2020 (UTC), the users may use this part of value of strength for the purpose of competition and prize draw in the first session only (the points gained in first session will not be available in the second or third session). During the duration of net deposits, only the net deposit volumes of BTC、ETH、BCH、LTC、ZEC、ZEN、ETC、XRP、XLM、USDT will be calculated as valid net deposit volumes.
- During each session of the event, the users will receive no more than 100 points of value of strength for the purpose of competition and prize draw, the value of strengths are subject to availability and are exchanged on the basis of first come first exchanged.
- Net Deposit Volume = Deposit Volume — Withdraw Volume. During the duration of net deposits listed above, the system accepts the net deposits of the following ten token projects: BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, ZEC, ZEN, ETC, XRP, XLM and USDT. The users may exchange 100 USDT worth of tokens for 1 point of value of strength. The exchange price between USDT and other token projects will be determined by the closing price of the transaction pairs between USDT and other token projects of the day before the event starts.
- The rewards of the event will be distributed within ten business days after the event terminates. The users may check the type and amount of tokens they won in their prize records.
- Hotbit reserves the final rights of explanations and interpretations of all rules and regulations of the event. In case that Hotbit detects any malicious cheating activities, hacker attacks, modifications on codes and programs, or that multiple accounts under the same IP address intend to match between or among themselves together by utilizing the value of strength offered by the system, Hotbit is entitled to disqualify any users involved in such activities from claiming their rewards. In extreme cases, Hotbit is entitled to ban all such users’ accounts either temporarily or permanently.
Thank you for your ongoing support for Hotbit！We sincerely hope all our users will enjoy the event！
December 22nd, 2020