Hotbit’s Fourth Round of “Voting For Listing” Event: SGC VS GMM
Dear Respected Hotbit Users:
Hotbit’s fourth round of “Voting For Listing” event is coming soon, please do vote for the type of tokens you want to hold! The two shortlisted projects of Hotbit’s fourth round of “Voting For Listing” event are: SGC（Sudan Gold Coin） and GMM (GMM). The voting session is scheduled to be launched at 16:00, June 10th, 2020 (UTC+8).
Duration of Voting Session: 16:00, June 10th, 2020–16:00, June 12th, 2020 (UTC+8)
SudanGoldCoin is a cutting edge Global blockchain Gold mining project, with the aim to develop a revolutionary decentralized platform for trading gold and other precious metals and giving every users equal opportunity to become Gold holders and partake in sharing 30% of companies profit every quarter.
Sudan Gold Coin is a cutting edge blockchain Gold mining project with the aim to develop a revolutionary decentralized platform for trading gold and other precious metals.
Total Supply：999,999,999 SGC
Circulation Supply：250,000,000 SGC
Gaming is Mining
Mining is Earning
Earning for Sharing.
GMM is known as the abbreviation of Gold Mining Member, which is a diverse service platform based on blockchain technology that integrates mining, blockchain games and the investment and management of cryptocurrency assets. The cryptocurrency GMM is known as the type of common cryptocurrency tokens on the Gold Mining Member platform. Gold Mining Members project has established in-depth cooperation partnerships with American digital mining organization SATURN DIGITAL MINING, famous gaming company GEB INTERNATIONAL in Hong Kong, American real mining
enterprise MANHATTAN MINING INVESTMENT and the dev company of investment products SH GROUP, which consolidates a stable foundation for the development of GMM platform.
Total Supply：1,000,000,000 GMM
Circulation Supply ：500,000,000 GMM
Official Website ：http://www.gmm.gold/
The rules and regulations of this round of Hotbit’s “Voting For Listing” event:
This round of voting event accepts users to vote by HTB and BTC.
- 50 HTB = 1 Vote, 100 HTB worth of BTC = 1 Vote as well. (The exchange price will be determined by the average price of HTB/BTC transaction pair on Hotbit by the day the event launches).
- By participating in the voting session, all voters may share relevant rewards based on the proportion of the number of their own votes compared with the number of votes of all voters. In case that SGC wins, all voters will share 100,000 SGC, in case that GMM wins, all voters will share 2,500 GMM (In case that the tokens shared by certain users are negligible in number, the rewards will not be distributed).
- The final result of the event is determined by the number of votes received by the shortlisted projects. The project that receives more votes wins the event.
- The winner project of the event will be qualified for listing their project for free on Hotbit. (All projects based on ERC20,EOS,TOMO,NEO,XML,BEP2,TRX will be listed within one week, the listing schedule of projects based on other mainnets will be determined by the status of mainnet integration).
- The project that fails in this event may either choose to enter Hotbit’s next round of “Voting For Listing” event, or enjoy listing their project on Hotbit with 20% discount on listing fee.
- All HTB and BTC locked up for the purpose of voting event will be returned to all relevant users’ accounts within 10 business days after the event terminates (During the lockup period, all BTC locked up for the purpose of the voting event will enjoy a 2.21% of current deposit interest, which will be distributed to all relevant users’ accounts within 10 business days after the event terminates).
Thank you for your support for Hotbit!
June 8th, 2020